FINALLY THERE IS A BEGINNING...
I had created this space in 2011 (that is two years ago) from FOMO. I had naively searched on Google "how to create a blog" without thinking of a name or the content that will make my blog. At that time I thought blogging was associated with hipsters and profound people which led me to ponder on a blog name that I thought had a deep meaning. The blog name had to be unique.I came up with I AM ME (rolling eyes). The blog name made a lot of sense to me then as I thought this space would eventually paint a picture of the person I was. Thinking back to that moment, I don't think I had established my identity as a person which may have influenced the blog name. I remember fidgeting with the settings trying to make the blog look pretty and giving up. Yup that was it, I gave up.
In the past two years, there are occasions where I came back to this space. Unfortunately no spark of imagination prevailed.
I have recently completed a Master's degree in Dental Technology (it still has to be examined). When writing a thesis or dissertations you practically have no time to yourself as you always trying to keep to deadlines and timelines. Now that I have time to myself I find that I don't know what to do with most of it, hence my return. I have changed the initial name of the blog as I don't think I can relate to it now. I have also established what type of content I would like this blog to have. I have a love for fashion, travel, humor and poetry.
I hope that you will enjoy my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment